2nd Annual Anthony's Rotary Club 5K Mud Run! Saturday March 29th, 7am-12:30 at La Union Maze.
LAST MINUTE SPECIAL: $5 off, all military, law enforcement, and fire department personnel with current ID. Register in person day of event 3/29/14 by 7-10 am.
Come and join us for the most fun and muddiest of races, there will be obstacles galore to challenge and motivate all levels of runners! Register now at www.anthonymudrun.com Check out these pictures from last year's race. Everybody that came had a blast!!
All proceeds to benefit the Rotary's Club international fight against the eradication of polio in the world. F.Q.A
1. When can I register? You can register now. Start times are assigned in order of receipt of registration. Online registrations will be accepted through midnight on March 28, 2014 at www.anthonymudrun.com
2. May I register the day of the event? Yes, we will be accepting registrations the day of the event, be there no later than 9 am.
3. Can I drop off my registration in person? No. Register online by March 28, 2014, at eventbrite.com or on the day of the event in person only.
4. How old do you have to be to run? All participants must be a minimum 14 with a signed waiver. Some exceptions may apply.
5. Do you allow refunds? This event is a non-refundable event.
Start times are approximate and are subject to change. You must check-in ONE HOUR prior to your assigned start time. It could take up to 15 minutes to get in the gate and get parked.
7. What time do I need to check-in? All runners must check-in no later than one hour
prior to your start time. For example, if your Start Time is at 10 a.m., you must check-in by 9 a.m.
8. What do I need for race day check in? There will be a rinse off area. May want to bring plastic bags for your wet clothes/shoes and if you want to change, a set of clothes. You may bring some money for snacks.
9. Will there be water stations? Yes, we will have water stations throughout the course. Also, Gatorade, Wate and Sodas for sale after the race.
10. Do all participants need to sign a Waiver? Yes, click www.rotaryclubofanthony.org to download the Waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent sign the Waiver. If the parent will not be present at the event, participants under the age of 18 must have their parent sign the Waiver prior to the event and have it Notarized.
11.Are we allowed to bring coolers? No coolers are allowed at the event.
12.Are alcoholic beverages allowed or available? No
13.What if I have a question that is not answered here? Please email us at www.rotaryclubofanthony.org look Contact Directory on the menu.
14. Participants are allowed to bring family members/friends and children to enjoy some playground activities at La Union Maze.
15. The racers will be timed by Race Adventures. Times will be posted by April 1, 2014.
16. How do I get to the the location of the run? For directions to La Union Maze look up map and directions on this web site under more on the the menu.